- Exercise – try to keep your body in a move. Any move there are varieties of exercises you can do at home. Cleaning your flat also gives burning calories and why not to kill two birds with one stone :-). Try to keep your body on the move as this reduces your anxiety.
- Talking about killing two birds with one stone, how about planting vegetables? Not only it gives you mental balance but also you know what you eat.
- Learn new things: cooking, sewing.
- Do things online. Online course, youtube videos, learn languages.
- Read books this is an unlimited source of information. At least now, you cant say I don’t have time. If so, it means during the whole period you were only looking for excuses.
- Make your journal, it will make you busy and at the same time, you can monitor your thoughts throughout of the day.
- Plan your expenses, as we know banks can postpone your loan payments. Depending on the country.
- Make changes and try to change the design of your room. This is the best time to do so as you have plenty of time.
- Most of the people write down their New years resolutions. Mostly it’s done after the new year, why not now?
- Our eating habits are bad. Let’s eat healthy and its time to monitor your food.
- Learn how to unplug from things we don’t need in our lives. Let’s learn how to live a minimalistic life. Life is within us not within things we are surrounded.
- Make a plan for your family, play games. Entertain your self to reduce the stress level.
- Do you have a pet? How about teaching him new tricks?
- Surprise your parents with breakfast you cooked.
- Do you have a garden? As we know now nature is taking a rest. So, why not help nature? It’s the best time to plant and threat trees.
The most important is to start and not try to procrastinate. We are creative human-beings, therefore, its time to prove it :-).